The Glass Co Blog
Vegetable Plate Presentation For World Vegetarian Day
Create a vegetable plate presentation where the plates color-match the vegetables presented. Glass Studio proposes 6+1 vegetable presentation ideas according created with Pantone matching color guides.
Get any of the below dinnerware designs by contacting us at email@example.com
1. For dark red or mauve vegetables choose a light pink handmade glass plate
This light pink handmade glass plate has a round plate with light open form and modern pattern design
2. For white colored vegetables choose a light blue handmade glass plate
This light blue handmade glass plate is a medium dinner plate with rounded free formed rim and minimal pattern design.
3. For bright green colored vegetables choose fine green dinnerware
This plate has a round, almost flat shape and handpainted with green color shades that create this carefree effect.
4. For brownish colored vegetables choose a modern orange glass plate
This plate has a round shape with thin conical rim, a bright orange color that really stands out and a modern pattern design
5. For dark green vegetables choose a light purple glass plate
This plate has a round shape, vertical rim and minimal design.
6. For bright yellow vegetables choose a fine yellow dinner plate
This plate has a round deep shape with light open curve and it is hand-painted with light yellow color shades that blend with each other creating an elegant effect.
7. For beige colored vegetables choose beige glass dinnerware
This plate has a square shape with softly raised rim and geometrical floral design
Happy World Vegetarian Day!